Dr. Martens 1461 Guard Panel Leather Shoes in Black
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Docs classic 1461 just got tougher. Built from Docs Smooth leather they've added guard panels made of Dual Original to the heel, toe and backstrap. This material is water, stain, abrasion and scuff-resistant. Goodyear yellow welt stiches lock the shoe to Docs traditional PVC sole. Ready for whatever you throw at them.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Dual Original is a leather bonded with water-based polyurethane, offering abrasion, oil and stain resistance.
- Hardwearing and famously tough, Docs Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Docs Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with their signature welt stitch
- Upper: 100% Leather, Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile, Sole: 100% PVC